I. What is yoga?
• Definition yoga
• historical and cultural roots Yoga
• Main path of yoga (Bhakti Jnana, Karma, Raja)
• Patanjali Yoga Sutra (selected portions). 8 branches of yoga and their importance in the modern world
• Yoga as a science of direct experience.
• the application of science in the modern world of yoga (Yoga applied science)
• Yoga in the world today
• Yoga and modern science
II. Yoga techniques and tools – Training and Practice
1. Initial practice of Hatha yoga
• Shatkarma – 6 classic exercise purification: Trataka, Neti Kapalabhati, Dhauti, Nauli, Basti
• shankhaprakshalana – treatment of the digestive tract
• Other methods of detoxification of the body
2. Science and Practice of yoga postures (Asanas)
a. Psychophysical effects of asana practice.
b. Preparation and practice of asanas
Basic yoga postures:
• Pawanmuktasana – releasing energy flow exercises
• relaxation Positions
• Positions meditation
• Vajrasana – kneeling positions
• Positions facing
• Welcome the sun and moon
Intermediate yoga positions:
• slopes backwards
• forwards slopes
• Positions with a twist
• reversed positions
• Positions with balance
c. Benefits and therapeutic use of yoga position.
e. The art of building sequence of postures during classes
f. Special programs asanas: min for beginners in coping with stress, yoga for kids
1) The difference between training and breathing pranayama
2) Antioxidant effect Pranayama.
3) Pranayama and mind – the transformation of consciousness.
4) Preparation Pranayama.
5)Science and Practice: abdominal breathing, diaphragmatic, full yogic breathing, pranayama: 6 types of pranayama Indian system of pranayama, Nadi Shodhana
a sheet Pranayama, Pranayama Sheetkari
of Pranayama Bhramari
of Ujjayi Pranayama
about Pranayama Bhastrika
of Pranayama Kapalbhati
of pranayama Morcha
4. Mudra – theory and practice
5. Bandha – theory and practice: Moola Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Jalandara bandha, Maha Bandha
6. Yoga Nidra – Practice deep relaxation.
a. The role of relaxation in everyday life, the development of intuition, creativity, and maintain full health of the body-mind.
b. Yoga Nidra as adjuvant therapy treatment of psychosomatic disorders.
7. Meditation – Praktyki
a. The road to meditation: quieting the mind, the development of concentration, body awareness and mindfulness – mindfulness
b. The impact of meditation on the brain, mind and body .Naukowe meditation study
c. Overview of yogic meditation techniques: Antar Mouna – internal silence, Japa yoga, japa Ajapa, Prana Vidya, Trataka, Jnana yoga meditation
8. The healing power of sound
a. The role of sound and vibration in the philosophy of yoga.
b. Mantra, Kirtan, Nada Yoga – meditation with sound.
Structures and Functions
a. Human Anatomy and Physiology
b. Physiology within the meaning of yoga
• chakra and energy channels
• chakras and their relationship with modern science
• kundalini and chakras
• 5 elements theory
• 5 layers
Mind and Brain
a. The concepts of the mind and personality in science
b. The mind within the meaning of yoga
c. Yoga and psychology
Diet and lifestyle
a. The art of learning
b. Quality, ethics, posture yoga teacher
d. Administration of instruction, demonstration, practice sequences
Module VI and VII
The practice gained skills under the guidance of a teacher
II.Health and healing within the meaning of yoga
Asana, pranayama, mudras, bandha, and practice of meditation and mindfulness in the treatment of yoga
Benefits and effects of yoga therapy Yoga Nidra
Body as an energy system and its impact on the internal organs
II.Yoga And Medicine
And III. Diagnosis Therapy Part 1
– Building the therapeutic relationship, gathering intelligence listening skills, medical history – practice
– Science research and understanding of the symptoms on the physical, emotional and energetic
-Training careful listening and opening the client on his own healing resources
-Therapeutic sequences balancing the subtle body, prana and chakras
-Learning to create therapeutic programs for the treatment of supporting the most common diseases:
– Urinary system
– Nervous system
Mental health therapy and yoga – A holistic approach
Yoga therapy in depression and prevention of relapse of depression – program of therapy in anxiety disorders yoga
therapy yoga in the management of the program stresses- holistic therapy and yoga therapy and trauma.
Yoga therapy in diseases of the spine and joints
Yoga therapy HEALTH PROGRAMES for women
Pregnancy and postnatal care
Infertility – the holistic program supporting , infertility
Practice yoga therapist in supervision (10 h, supervision of individual)
Review papers on yoga therapy
The seminar ended. Obtaining a certificate, Graduation Ceremony
* All materials required during the course are provided.
* For Yoga teachers the opportunity to join the module VIII plus supervision therapy